YWCA Child Care Solutions
Quality child care has become a major concern in our society today. Parents, businesses, and child care providers must face the dilemma of how to find, or provide, the best possible care for children.
In response to that need, the YWCA Child Care Solutions was founded in 1991 to provide child care referrals and consumer education to parents, offer training opportunities and technical assistance to child care providers, work to develop new child care options and assist employers in meeting their employees’ child care needs.
Whatever your interest in quality child care, YWCA Child Care Solutions works to build a quality child care system that support the needs of working families and their child care providers.
Child Care Solutions for Families and Providers
- Pay for Child Care – Child Care (Payment) Assistance Program (CCAP)
- Find Child Care
- Child Care Provider Services
- Child Care Training Calendar (April-June)
Child Care Assistance Program (CCAP) for Providers
- Child Care Application Online
- Child Care Assistance Program Paper Application
- Child Care Assistance Program Application (Spanish)
- Apply for an FEIN Number
- Track your payment
- Housing Authority and Loan Requests
- CCAP Eligibility Calculator
- Debit Card for Providers
- CCAP Case Managers