Click here for: CCAP Application- English or CCAP Application- Spanish
Current YWCA Northwestern Illinois Operations
YWCA Northwestern Illinois lobby is closed to the public. However, there are still four different ways you can submit your CCAP paperwork; simply choose whichever option works best for you.
1. Email documents and questions to [email protected]
2. Fax documents to (815) 484-9456.
3. Mail documents to YWCA Northwestern Illinois, 4990 E. State Street, Rockford, IL 61108.
4. Drop off documents at our building in the black drop box located to the right hand side of the front doors.
New License-Exempt Centers
Have you recently opened a License Exempt Daycare Center with a Certification of Exemption from DCFS? If so, the YWCA can assist you with the next steps:
- Child Care Assistance Program (CCAP) requirements and payment options
- Understanding health and safety training requirements
- Completing the background check process for team members
- Resources for providing quality care
- Implementing health and safety standards in your childcare setting
Please contact our office by either calling Emily at 815.484.9448 ext. 222 or by emailing [email protected] for more information.
If you have not received your Certification of Exemption from DCFS please contact them at 800-252-2873.
Child Care Providers and Emergency Operations
Child Care Providers & Billing Certificates
Monthly billing certificates can be submitted via email to [email protected], mailed, or put in our drop box located outside of our building (4990 East State Street, Rockford IL).
Effective immediately, YWCA Northwestern Illinois is taking the following precautions in response to COVID-19:
• All walk-in services are temporarily suspended until further notice. The drop box located to the right of the front doors will still be available for program applications and requested paperwork. Child Care applications or paperwork may also be emailed to: [email protected].
• All In-person services: home visiting, child care provider visits and provider training sessions are suspended until further notice. Home visiting will transition to virtual visits, you will be contacted by your Home Visitor for scheduling.
• As of today, staff members will still be available by phone. The main line will direct you: 815-968-9681.