Training & Professional Development
Training Calendar and Registration
The YWCA Child Care Solutions regional training calendar includes workshops, seminars, and conferences. The calendar is a resource for professional growth and current professional development opportunities.
Illinois DCFS would like to remind child care providers that on-line CPR/First Aid Certifications do not meet the CPR/First Aid training requirement. Please contact our office at (815)484-9442 ext. 211 or 218 to find a local CPR/First Aid training.
Regional/Statewide/Online Training Opportunities
- DCFS Day Care Home Licensing Online Orientation
- DCFS Mandated Reporter Online Training
- SIDS/Shaken Baby Online Training
- What is CCAP (Child Care Assistance Program) Online Training
- Emergency Preparedness for Child Care Online Training
- Homeless With Hope: Providing Child Care for Homeless Children Online Training
- Business Administration Scale (BAS) Online Training
Training Policies and Procedures
The following training policies and procedures apply to all YWCA Child Care Solutions sponsored workshops and conferences. A PDF download of the YWCA training registration, attendance, certification, and cancellation policies may be found here.