- This event has passed.
Diving Deeper: A Guided Business Plan
February 2 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 6:00 pm on Wednesday, repeating until March 2, 2022
Diving Deeper: A Guided Business Plan will take place starting January 19, 2022 at 6pm. Classes will run Wednesday evenings from 6:00-7:30pm through March 2, 2022. For more info visit Diving Deeper!
The Diving Deeper: A Guided Business Plan program is designed to help women of color overcome barriers to starting, growing and sustaining businesses while providing them with educational tools to increase their knowledge and confidence as entrepreneurs. It is a multi-week course based on the Guided Business Plan™ training series written by Melanie Rae. The program will provide BIPOC Women Entrepreneurs the tools needed to grow their businesses.
Diving Deeper is designed to put women of color, who are fearless leaders and innovative shakers, on the path to starting a successful business that moves us closer to creating a more equitable world that sees women the way we do: Equal. Powerful. Unstoppable. It is a free, multi-week course designed to:
- Establish and continue to support women in becoming entrepreneurs
- Incorporate wrap-around economic development services designed to create jobs, as well as increase the number of women and BIPOC owned business
- Advocate and assist with the incubation of new business
The program includes:
- Personalized coaching and mentors
- Help with marketing and business planning
- Training on budgeting and scaling business
- Support raising capital
- Connections to vetted service providers and more
- Learn and train at the pace that’s perfect for you!
Whether seeking to launch a new business or gain the skills and tools to enhance a current business, this program will provide a comprehensive curriculum in foundational best practices for a successful and thriving business.
Made possible, in part, by a generous donation from