Training & Professional Development
Training Calendar and Registration
The YWCA Child Care Solutions regional training calendar includes workshops, seminars, and conferences. The calendar is a resource for professional growth and current professional development opportunities.
- Child Care Training Calendar (July-September)
- Child Care Training Registration Form (July-September)
Illinois DCFS would like to remind child care providers that on-line CPR/First Aid Certifications do not meet the CPR/First Aid training requirement. Please contact our office at (815) 484-9442 ext. 211 to find a local CPR/First Aid training.
Regional/Statewide/Online Training Opportunities
- DCFS Day Care Home Licensing Online Orientation
- DCFS Mandated Reporter Online Training
- Gateways to Opportunity ECE Credential Level 1 Online Training
- A Preventable Tragedy: Shaken Baby Syndrome (SBS/Traumatic Brain Injury) Online Training
- Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS/SUID/Safe Sleep) Online Training
- What is CCAP (Child Care Assistance Program) Online Training
- Emergency Preparedness for Child Care Online Training
- Homeless With Hope: Providing Child Care for Homeless Children Online Training
- Business Administration Scale (BAS) Online Training
- Program Administration Scale (PAS) Online Training
Training Policies and Procedures
The following training policies and procedures apply to all YWCA Child Care Solutions sponsored workshops and conferences. A PDF download of the YWCA training registration, attendance, certification, and cancellation policies may be found here.